Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloweenie Special



Come on - what the fuck are you waiting for? You have dirty desires to fill up every hole I have. Sweet, red, plump and juicy. Listen as I squish my pussy lips between my fingers. Stroke as you hear me stuffing it full of thick dildo. Squirt as I gag all over that cock. Anything you want, I can be manipulated into. No taboos, no limits. The filthier the better.

Trick or treat - lick my fucking feet - Get down on your knees and eat my sweet meat!

Halloweenie Special until the end of October. Buy a very unlucky 13 minutes get 7 very lucky minutes for FREE!

Come on perv - what are you waiting for???? To not be thinking of fucking my sweet round ass? http://heaven.phonesexkingdom.com

888 823 6127
chat me at wyckedheaven on aim/yahoo

Billed to your debit, credit or prepaid card.
2/minute

No comments:

Post a Comment