Friday, May 27, 2011

Get In Tune you Animal

You and I both know that there is no rules as to when, how or why we get turned on.  We all have our own little buttons that trigger our animal lust.  Is it a song?  The one that was playing when we fucked for the first time? The one that was blaring on the speakers at the house party while you were hid out in the closet fingering the hot, drunk girl?  Is it a sight?  Girls in bikinis, women in stockings, painted on red lips, the time you saw me smoking, the little round "O" my mouth made sucking it's tip?  Is it a memory?  Those hot lesbian girls kissing in front of you, seeing your sisters tits, taking a strap on, a pussy filled so full the edges of her lips are achingly stretched?  Perhaps even the sound of me fucking myself with my favorite vibrator - better yet - fucking myself just for you.  My animal audience.  The beast within you calls for, aches for, throbs just for.........Me.

I AM the wickedly fun angel you have been craving, even if you didn't know it ---- yet.  Is there really a rule in your book of Animal Desire that teaches you only to fulfill your aching needs at night?  A world so paranoid of seeing it's own animal shadow that we dress it down in ties and slacks, buttons and bows, tightly bound breast and polite banter.  It makes me pout thinking of all you are depriving yourself of.  The liberation of your own animal desires.  Being who you truly are.  A fucking sexual deviant.  A man on the prowl to capture the attention, hunger and desire of every woman with a pulsing throb between her ears and legs.  I invite you - hidden tiger - to come out and play.  Play in the warm sunshine, the exposing truth of light, to satiate your need of morning explosions - I dare you, no I double dare you to try a new approach.  One where the beginning of your day, the middle of your stress filled afternoon be given the opportunity to change for the better.  Orgasms are powerful and have the ability to totally change your outlook on life.  Want to be more productive and happier doing the shit the boss wants from you???  Get your daytime fix of the sweetest little wicked angel of the Kingdom.  If I have stirred your thoughts with words, imagine the possibilities when our two worlds collide.

Loving every fucking minute of it half dressed, hair a muss and freshly fucked - care to join me?

Heaven

888-823-6127



No comments:

Post a Comment