Monday, August 8, 2011

What I Make Him Do

I love a little control.  But my kind of control is a process.  Getting to know you, getting to know me.  I am sweet, intoxicating, dedicated and real.  I slowly bring you into my confidence and make sure you feel special, loved and desired.  I want to fuck you.  I want you to fuck me.  I will eagerly do everything I am asked to do.  Why?  Cause I am a wicked little slut.  I sweetly give you what you want, only to get what I need.

This is a true slut of mine.  Always sniffing around to see what new things I can say, type or imagine we would do.  He got the courage - Finally - and shot himself in the face to taste what makes him a man.


So dirty!  So naughty!  Such a dirty little slut.  I love it!

Your Convincing Angel,
Heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment