Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Letter from a Caller

Thought I might share a letter from a caller.....when you want a phone sex girl with undivided attention, personable and real....give me a call.

From: Jon
Date: 5/27/2009 10:27:17 AM
To: Heaven
Subject: Wow....that's all I can say....
     

Baby, that was absolutely AMAZING!  It has been some time since I have entered into the phone sex world, and boy have things changed.  First, you answer the phone yourself.  Second, I see pictures, OF YOU, that I can use as we play.  And then you don't limit yourself in your roleplay?  Amazing.  I know that some people can be creeped out by some fantasies, but you were so into it!  It made me feel very comfortable.  THis is one session that will go into my spank bank for later...
 
I look forward to telling you some of my other naughtier fantasies.
 
MWAH
 
Jon
 
PS thanks so much for the pictures you emailed.  They are fantastic!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment