Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stanley Steamer????

So today is Tuesday, offering up a Two for Tuesday special...Which is every damn Tuesday btw.  Buy One Ten Minute Call Get a Second Ten Minute Call for Free!  Now that is some deal and ONLY Available on Tuesdays.

I did receive a phone call today.  I was in my room watching some tube when the phone rang.  I answered.  Hi - um is this Stanley Steamer? No.  Sorry.  Bye.  Dialtone.   I may have carpet and I may now how to suck....but the only carpet I am sucking isn't the one you spilled on, walked on and let your dog pee on.  He called again 20 minutes later.  I didn't pick up the phone.  A while later the phone rings.  Hello?  Hey I was wondering if you can help me.  I have three numbers wrote down here for Stanley Steamer and trying to figure out which one it is.  LOL

Now I could have been a bitch - you know who you are - and yelled, gotten pissy, hung up or just been a general rude person.  But no.  I ask, What city are you in?  New York.  Cool - let's get on the ol google bar and find your number.  Oh (chuckle) I can do that.  I said, well I am a phone sex operator so I have no interest in cleaning your carpets.  But, I would be inclined to tell you that you can view my little red carpet at Phone Sex Kingdom.  Guaranteed you never wanted to suck clean a carpet as bad as this one.  We chuckle...he says oh wow a redhead!  You sound like a really fun girl!  Damn straight I am!  And hey - how about while you are waiting for Stanley Steamer to show up you just check out the site.  I take back the "mark that 888 823 6127 off your list"  What you want to do is put a big heart around it and gimme a call when you are ready to dirty up that carpet again!  I sure will, I am definitely intrigued.

I am a real woman, a real fun woman.  I don't demand, beg or threaten.  I always have time - even if to find you the Stanley Steamer in YOUR area.  Because you always attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

Muah
Your funny, helpful, real genuine angel
Heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment