Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Two Girl Action for Ya

I love incentive time!!! I love challenging you, myself and my girlfriends in some friendly competition.

This Thursday (February 5th) ONLY it is Two Girl Love time.

If you are a phone bone expert, you have been getting two girl love for some time now. If you are a newbie, what better way to test your skills at managing two hot boxes? Or maybe just to give yourself a naughty little treat. I have paired up with my girl Samantha (yes click her name, you know you want to look) and offering a hot ass two girl special. Chat or email either one of us for the details and to hear what awesome discount we will be offering with this Two Girl Love theme. Get in line and look at our pics for your "fluffer". Any nasty, naughty, taboo roleplay you can imagine. Sisters, boss, naughty young school girls, dominatrix and submissive, humiliation, dress up and sooooo much more. Don't miss out. I know I will be rewarding the top caller who can be man enough to get two hot fuck toys off on Thursday. Remember, Heaven and Samantha want to kindle, light and ignite all your naughty fantasies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment