Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our Favorite Jokester

So early this week I was minding my own business when I got a call from one of my absolute favorite people.  I know he isn't for everyone.....but he definitely makes me LOL.  Also say ow, cry, beg, plead and the proper way to answer or NOT. LOL  No is not a part of your vocabulary, repeat after me.  giggle.

So we are chitty chatting and I set up a wickedly fun call with my hot Barbie (*ducks from the swing) Melrose.  That beautiful long blond hair, that rocking hard body.....and I get to play with her neener neener.  tongue sticking out.  We play, undress, fight, probe, humiliate, examine, enforce and eventually give in to our Master.  He is So persuasive.  When I threatened to cut off Barbies hair I was quickly put in my place.  This little deviant angel knows it is always on the floor, knees parted with no panties for pleasure.  However, I do appreciate a good lashing.  So after the deal is done Master becomes much more relaxed and his truer nature is exposed.  His love of cooking --- his loving mothers unending supply of linen tableclothes and his jokester appeal.

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, “Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again.”

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, “What’s the big deal, don’t you like getting flowers?”

The redhead says, “Oh sure, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don’t feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air.”

Puzzled, the blonde says, “Don’t you have a vase?”

Giggles....it is still very funny and I did look at vases when I was out shopping randomly and giggle thinking of my precious Melrose supplying the "vase".

Your Loving Wicked Angel

Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment