Monday, December 10, 2012

What's Giving without a Little Taking???

I love doing calls - I just do. They are all so different. Sexy to trashy. Sweet to slutty. I love it when my callers want to be involved in more than just (and i quote) "huffing and puffing and jacking off". You guys totally rock my world and make me feel just so fucking good!

If you haven't met me, that's ok, there is a New Year's Resolution we both will make for next year. =)

Some think because of my sweet smile I am submissive - and I am.....some forget that I am a Leo --- and that means I like to take charge at times. Switch is where it is at. I can be any kind of taboo princess you need, want and desire. I don't like it ALL, but I do like a lot of things that are sexy, wicked, trashy, filthy and taboo.

I hope to play with you real soon.

Oh My what a Big *Thwack* Cock You Have

 

Heaven

888-823-6127

Your favorite naughty angel



No comments:

Post a Comment