Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Little About Heaven

Have you ever imagined how good it would be to grab up and use that sweet little girl next door?? I know you look at me with lust in your eyes when you are driving to your PTA meetings with your wife. So sweet, young, and a body that just won’t quit. I know you want to bend me over the bumper of your car and teach me a thing or two about stirring desires in men like you. I know you watch me through your fence while I am sunbathing in my skimpy swimsuit. Wishing that your big, hard cock was buried in my sweet, virgin pussy. My lipsmackers gloss covered lips wrapped around your cock. Come on Daddy….come teach me a lesson. Make me whimper, squirm and be on my knees for your hot cock. I secretly want to be your girl. I have seen you wanting, rubbing your cock when you walk by. Come on and call me…let me fulfill that dirty little secret.

I fulfill all types of fantasies, some which include, but are surely not limited to:

Father/daughter
Mother/son
Virgin
the Locker Room
Food play
Submission
Slumber Parties
Panty Sniffers

and sooo much more

Click and See Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment